Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Love Him

Today I figured I would elaborate alittle more on myself and the life I'm currently living in. I'm 26 years old, married to the greatest man I could ever imagine. No children at this time but hey were still young and have plenty of time for them later. I work full time at a job I somewhat enjoy but somewhat don't. The hours are horrible and the pay is just as bad. Well enough about that.



I wanna talk about my husband. He's on my mind constantly and he means the world to me. I'm jealous at the thought he isn't beside me and other people are getting his attention. I feel like we do not spend enough time together. We work, sleep and then work some more. I fear the flame is almost not there anymore from the lack of communication and being apart during the day. He has resorted to talking to other people and I'm just not cool with that...I will find another job!! I put my life on it! I would do anything for this man, my romeyo just does not understand how much he means to me...this is more than love, this is a bond. A bond so strong and meaningful to me. I will not let it be ruined or taken away from me! I would only hope and pray he feels the same way. I love you my romeyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment