Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Little Secrets

ok SO PROMISE YOU WONT GET UPSET!! I wrote this on 8/16th. I was depressed and questioning alot of things. I can truly say that I did realize my faults and admit I was wrong for thinking "some" of the things I did. I also feel like I had every reason to feel the way I did. So I come up even....either way I feel much better about everything and love you more and more everyday.


Little Secrets

I got this feeling, I cant shrug
its not love, its my trust
you are my husband,this I know
the vowels we took and promises we told
together forever til our ending day
but who's to say is our ending day?
to get old and wither away?
is it when the love fades away?
the love I have, so fierce, so strong
I would never cause no pain,no harm
but can you say the same to me?
honesty, loyalty, are you trustworthy?
I think you are, most the time
it hurts me so much, when u lie
secrets,secrets and some more
cant you see this marriage is torn?
I give it my all, for a fact I do
I simply wish you would too
can we make a new promise today?
no more secrets, in any way
big or small, I do not care
but I got a secret now I must share.

I love you, I always will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment