Sunday, January 2, 2011

Heart Repair



Indescribable, unbearable, uncontrollable...
Thats the pain my heart must endure
To want to live another day ? I am not so sure...
Because you took my heart and stabbed it
For now it is torn...
You kept my heart in your grip....
Squeezed it, Strangled it, even took a match to it!
This pain I feel....
I wish no person to take in...
Could this be how this tragic tale ends??
NO!!!!!
We will not let it
For without you...
I have NO soul, NO love, NO happiness
So take my damaged heart in your hands..
Hold it, love it, repair it again
Show me the person I love
The only one that can make this PAIN undone
I feel it now! Stronger than ever!
Dont let go! Keep it forever!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I would like to request permission to use the art above on this post "Heart Repair". It is for a facebook group called "surviving Sudden Cardiac Arrest". We have each lived through that scary event. Several of us love your art here and would like to use it, noncommercially, for a while. If you send me your name, I'd be happy to include it as the copyright holder notice; and/or direct people to your blog. many thanks. MartyRowan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete